Feather CaseManagement & Consulting, LLC ("Feather") was founded in 2007 with the mission to be recognized as the industry leader and the provider of choice for medical, worker's compensation and vocational case management services, specialty consulting and risk management solutions.
The home office is located in the Houston Texas area with thirty-nine (39) staff offices throughout the Mid-West, South and East Coast states. The goal of the company is to provide a professional and quality product while delivering the best customer service in the industry.
Feather's core services include:
- Risk Management and Baseline Employment Testing Programs
- Safety Compliance and Ergonomic Evaluations
- Assistance with Safety and Prevention Plans
- Assistance with OSHA record keeping
- STAT Preview services to provide claim analysis referencing Jurisdictional Evidenced Based Guidelines
- Medical / Disability / Vocational and Worker's Compensation Case Management Services
- Job Placement and Vocational Services
- Return to Work Programs (Modified Duty, Fit-for Duty)
• OSHA Ergonomic trained staff provides proactive assistance with compliance and work place safety issues, vocational needs and occupational projects.
• Assertive case management strategies result in reduction of lost time from work and containment of the overall cost of the claim; thus keeping the experience modifier low and workers' compensation premiums affordable.
• Quality Service level facilitates proactive cost solutions, effective case management interventions and coordination/resolution of return to work issues to achieve a safe return to work outcome.
• Experienced, advanced credentialed staff which results in the delivery of high quality outcomes and client satisfaction.
• Utilizes state of the art paperless, HIPAA compliant electronic documentation and billing systems which promote continue growth and success of our client's safety & prevention programs.
• Licensed to provide services anywhere in the United States with OSHA Ergonomics, Certified Industrial Ergonomic (CIE), and Advanced Credentialed Vocational and Registered Nurses.
• Fully insured and bondable.
• Compliant with Regulatory Agencies including, but not limited to ADA, HIPAA, EEOC, State and Federal Regulatory Guidelines.